Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This it is. Done.

So this is it, my last blog entry of the semester. In the span of over three months, I’ve complained about this blog, laughed while writing this blog and shared my life’s problems on this blog. Now, it is coming to an end. At the start of the semester I was a different person than who I am right now. My first blog entry was written two weeks after my ex broke up with me and I thought I would never smile or be happy again. I had never experienced so much pain in my life and believed I would never heal because I was in complete shambles. Three months later, here I am. I’m still alive, I laugh, I live, think, dance, smile, thrive. The human mind and heart is truly amazing in its ability to heal itself. I thought I should stay in my room and watch the seasons go by until my ex realized that we were meant for each other but that is unfair. In the movies, when someone gets their heart broken, they just lay in their bed listening to sad music until a. their ex takes them back, b. a new person sweeps them off their feet and they live happily ever after. None of which happened to me, perhaps because I did not lay in my bed torturing myself with Tracy Chapman and Coldplay. I licked my wounds and healed, well I’m still in the process but I’m certainly better than I was three months ago. Farewell  fellow bloggers, I hope you this facet of my life interesting. If not, I totes understand, it's probably only interesting to me.

xoxo Rachele


Fawn
v.
To seek favor or attention; to act subserviantly (n, adj: fawning)

Feign
v.
To give false appearance or impression: "He feigned illness to avoid going to school." (adj: feigned)

No comments:

Post a Comment